The style of retouch and airbrushing is subtle but effective, achieving the natural look that so many editors/photographers seek, but many tend to over-do, making their images look plastic and doll like.
As a general practice we add contrast according to the amount each image needs, giving it a bit more life and asthetic quality during airbrushing.
Hover over image below for before image
Contact us for a quote as we have prices for single images or offers on multiple images.
When we perform a retouch the following are important:
A – Eye whitening, brighten and sharpen
B – Teeth whitening and cleaning
C – Blemishes, spots, acne and smoothing
D – Lines and wrinkles
E - Background Brightening and shadow/spot removal
Over contrast and colour correction. Always keeping with the natural look of the subject being photographed.
Photo retouch examples
- Removing logos and tattoos
- Cleaning and cloning
- Removing persons and unwanted objects
- Adding/removing background
- Black and white photo colorization
- Image manipulation
- Jewelry photo retouching
- Airbrushing to remove imperfections
Beauty & Fashion
- Removing moles, acne, scratches from skin
- Smoothing skin without damaging skin texture
- Removing fly away hairs
- Teeth fixing and whitening
- Removing dark circle under eye
- Removing red eye and glass glares